I started working when I was 8 delivering the San Jose Mercury News to my neighbors in what was then the orchards of a tiny little town called Cupertino. I spent the next decade working for the 'Merc. I watched Cupertino blossom into the Silicon Valley it is today. I grew my paper route from 40 friends to 360 customers - so large it had to be delivered in a car. Driving with one hand, folding and throwing from the window with the other all while weaving back and forth across city and neighborhood streets. I built that route from nothing. My parents taught me the importance of work ethic, setting goals and following your dreams. Everything I have today I have worked for using those same principles instilled in me when I was young.
I founded Forge Father Games based on those same principles.
- In 2003 after shipping Legacy if Kain, I helped Crystal Dynamics breath new life into a floundering Tomb Raider license. The renewed TR license has sold millions over the last decade.
- In 2006 I helped Obsidian expand their portfolio from traditional RPG's into the Third-Person Action-Shooter market. This diversity helped land one of the largest licenses in gaming; Fallout: New Vegas and its DLC content.
- In 2010 I helped High Moon studios develop a AAA Transformers title and demonstrate to Activision-Blizzard that HMS was ready for the big time and tackle the CoD and Destiny licenses.
- In 2013 Forge Father Games developed our first physical tabletop game, THON. We also helped 'Ads 4 Dough', (A4D) diversify and develop a 'media buying game' under their subsidiary, Pixlwise, called Startup Alley.
- In 2014 I helped Specular Interactive transition from arcade to console, VR and iOS to diversify for acquisition. Spec was acquired in December 2016 by Take-Two/2K Games.
- In 2015, we published our first THON novel, 'sparks'.
- In 2016/17, Forge Father Games has helped One Mind Learning (Rebranded as AcademIQ) develop a cutting edge educational iOS app. In addition we created our first Game Forge book, 10 Commandments of Game Design, as well as our second THON novel - TERMINUS.
I look forward to working together.
Forge Father Games, Inc.
A transmedia Company.
Accessible. Simple. Fun.
At Forge Father Games Inc, it is our goal to create epic entertainment content across all media formats to a massive globe-spanning audience of male and female gamers of all ages.